This is a quick survey of some of the sources for wind turbine performance statistics, that is, how many turbines, how many MW, and how much electricity they produce.
There are no doubt more sources, but these are the ones that I could find quickly because I’ve used them in the past.
Many of the community-owned wind projects in Denmark post their production on the web. Some are in English, some are not.
- California Electronic Wind Performance Reporting System–The Electronic Wind Performance Reporting System (eWPRS) is a publicly accessible database of wind plant performance data in California. The eWPRS provides a simple and convenient interface for accessing data dating back to 1985. It is based on data collected by the California Energy Commission’s Wind Performance Reporting System (WPRS) program. 1985-2005.
- Statistiques actualisées du parc éolien français–Data on wind turbine performance in France.
- Wind Energy Production Monitoring in France–Data collection has been discontinued. This was a wonderful web site. You could search by project, by region, by location. Once your found your site you could see the type of turbine and its monthly production. It as updated regularly, not like the program in California that is always years late.
- Danish Energy Agency, Danish Wind Turbine Master data register–Wind turbine master data including links as at end of February 2009 (Annual data by turbine or project)
- Middelgrundens Havmøllepark online monthly production data–Data on the famous project offshore from Copenhagen.
- Lynettens Vindkraft monthly data by turbine–Another famous cooperatively-owned project within the city limits of Copenhagen and visible from the Little Mermaid.
- Thyborøn-Harboøre Vindmøllelaug monthly data by turbine
- Current Ontario (Canada) Generator Output–Wind is included toward the bottom of the page. The site is not easy to use for tracking historical data but it is live and up-to-date.